Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in on the flash thing. I love CSS for yet another reason whenever I add flash to a site, since it usually involves a background image the same size as the movie, which when large (wider than 400px) can add to the wait time for the movie to run considerably. Usually its the largest thing in the movie.

CSS solution: Put the flash movie into a div, then set the big background image you'd use for the movie as the background image on the div. Bang! Flash movie much smaller, loads much faster, big image cached, everyone's happy.

Any thoughts?

Joseph R. B. Taylor
Sites by Joe, LLC
408 Route 47 South
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
(609) 335-3076
http://sitesbyjoe.com

Genau Junior wrote:

Christian Montoya wrote:

The only problem with this is sometimes when you right-click (if you ever need to right click) you get the Flash right-click options. You might also get certain Flash cursors instead of the default browser cursors.