Hopkins Programming wrote:

@All - Still need suggestions on the WAI conundrum.

http://www.hopkinsprogramming.net/

Well, I think you should definitely put some descriptive text in those
links, as my text-only browsers can't even see that there are links
there at the moment. Don't think that qualifies for 'AAA'...

Something like
- 'learn more about wb doodle'
- 'learn more about web design'
would solve that.
An 'off screen' technique will make it work with CSS off.
.off-screen {position: absolute; top: -9000px; left: -9000px;}

However, since such a link-text should also work as a substitute for an
alt-attribute--with images off, maybe better leave the text on screen
and use a variant of <http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/wd_chaos_14.html>
Should satisfy WAI-checkpoints and will work no matter what -- and may
even be useful for visitors.

        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no