Taco Fleur - Pacific Fox wrote:

Thanks, but that's what I did, whatever is there, does not make any sense to
me at all, for example;
Line 43 column 11: document type does not allow element "H2" here; missing
one of "OBJECT", "MAP", "BUTTON" start-tag.
What does that mean?
If you keep reading the validator page, it provides further information.... I quote:

A quick glance at the code shows that the validator is spot on with its "possible cause". Let me re-write it to suit:

The cause for this message is that you have attempted to put a block-level element ("<h2>") inside an inline element ("<span>").

Regards --
Bert Doorn, Better Web Design
http://www.betterwebdesign.com.au/
Fast-loading, user-friendly websites