Hi Joe,

Extra space between <div>s is often caused by a bottom margin overhang on the
content of the top <div>. For example, say the <p> element has a bottom margin
.of .6em. If this is the last element in the top <div> you may get a space of
approx .6em between the top and bottom <div>s.

The solution is either to set a custom class on the last element in the top div
to zero the bottom margin, or (preferred) add a dummy element under all content
in the top div with a zero'd bottom margin.

HTML

CSS
p.end {
    height: 1px;
    margin: 0;
    }

You might also want to set the visited state colour for the footer links to
something with greater contrast than purple on blue.

--
Andy Kirkwood | Creative Director

Motive | web.design.integrity
http://www.motive.co.nz
ph: (04) 3 800 800  fx: (04) 970 9693
mob: 021 369 693
93 Rintoul St, Newtown
PO Box 7150, Wellington South, New Zealand