Al Sparber wrote:

http://www.positioniseverything.net/articles/sidepages/jello-piefecta-clean.html

>>> With script disabled in IE6, the expression on the above page does
>>> not work.
>>
>> It seems to work fine for me,
>
> It most certainly does not work. Look closely, the page is a mess to
> begin with so it's hard to see.

I've just checked the CSS file and found out that the min-width is done
through padding on body, *not* through an expression. But I was checking for
a min-width behavior, no wonder it worked fine without JS... Duh!
It's the statement on PIE "While this is a script, the user cannot disable
this type of CSS expression when disabling JavaScript." that put my brain in
a Jello state ;)
Thanks for trying so hard to convince me, now I'm *sure* it doesn't work...

Thierry | www.TJKDesign.com