I have a question about conditional comments.   I have heard so much about them especially in the last discussion about "Set min-width using DOM" but have never used them.   We have always used a _javascript_ style sniffer to determine which browser the viewer is using.   However when _javascript_ is turned off the site looks pretty nasty.   Does conditional comments still work if js is turned off?    And is this a better way to go than a _javascript_ style sniffer?   What do you do for browsers like mac ie if you don't want it to use the style sheet.   With the sniffer I can tell it to use our nostyle.css file.

Thanks,
Janelle