Hi there

One of the Technical Guidelines is to use a text browser such as Lynx to examine your site, because most search engine spiders see your site much as Lynx would. Well I tried to download and install the Lynx browser but I found it a difficult mission (http://lynx.isc.org/lynx2.8.5/lynx2-8-5/INSTALLATION): alien language to me. So I gave up.

But recently I found that the Opera browser has an option to view your web in the way a text browser should do ( View/Style/User/Emulate Text Browser). Do anyone knows if the Lynx's browser is something like this option?

Thanks