Andy Kirkwood|Motive wrote:
My interest in Mike's post is in the client-developer relationship. What swayed
the client toward excluding Mac IE from stylesheet support could be beneficial
when considering the merits of such an approach with other standards-aware
clients. Perhaps the RNZ decision means that Mac IE is now 'browser non grata'.

Hi Andy

it was a while ago I did the templates, so was going from memory! I've asked RNZ about the decision, but haven't heard back yet. Will let you know. It may have been the templates were half, or mostly, done when the decision was made.

But from memory it was more of a "philosophical" decision - ie, time to move on, as we did with Netscape 4 a while ago.

Mike