Also - the Nokia browser on my phone doesn't support JavaScript. And even if it did, where the heck would I change the settings?

Device independence is a big part of Accessibility, IMHO.

R  :o)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Text choices on our own sites

Organisations can turn javascript off when installing/configuring then lock the browser.
I've worked in places where this has happened...

Donna

On 30 Oct 2005 at 19:20, T. R. Valentine wrote:

AFAIK, all browsers have JavaScript turned on by default. If a user
has turned it off, the user certainly ought to know how to undo his
previous action. (If a user has had a friend do it, the user ought to
be able to get the answers from the friend.)

--
Donna Maurer
Maadmob Interaction Design

e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]