Mark Harris wrote:
At a WSG meeting in Wellington, earlier in the year (see http://www.gooduse.co.nz/thegoodnessarchives/000113.html), Jonathon Mosen did a live demo of JAWS to an audience of web developers. Watching the light bulbs go on as it read out an interminable database URL from an Amazon.com link was almost funny - you could see the ones who were thinking "but *we* produce databases like that!"

We are hoping to have this available online as a Quicktime file soon. When it is, it's definitely worth showing to people. Jonathan is a wonderful speaker and funny speaker, and I guarantee that no one will see his presentation and go away feeling the same about accessibility!

Mike
for Web Standards New Zealand / Wellington WSG