designer wrote:
H All,

I've been having a little bother with validation of my PHP generated pages. I'm new to PHP/mySQL and I'm finding that some peculiar things happen, such as </body> and </html> appear in the middle of the code. (???) Also, I find that submitting a URL such as:

$myurl="testdate.php?houseID=$housename&changeID=$changeover";

A little bit off the beaten track:

How about rewriting the URL to something more like housename/changeover?, so it's technologically independent, search engine friendly and validates easier?

I'm currently mucking about with this and learning about this, after reading:

http://www.w3.org/TR/chips/
http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI

Anyone who has done this before have any tips on this?

Kat