Hi

I need some information on UDM (http://www.udm4.com/) navigation as a web standard navigation. The reason I am looking into this is the need to resolve issues with drop-down menus go behind <select> field in IE. As some of us knows that there are inherent flaws/problems with IE & Window controls like <select> fields like drop-down list.

The standard "Suckerfish" drop-down menu (which I normally use) or any other CSS-based menus does not work in this situation. Any information or assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Benson Low
"Everything is Relative." -Albert E.