Ask him if he can point out any that he *uses* himself on a regular basis.

T.

On 16 Nov 2005, at 6:07 AM, Giles Clark wrote:

Thanks The Visual Process.

As pointed out already there are plenty of Javascript options which are
standards compliant, try google.
However scrollers look horrible, you may want to go for something like
not only is it easier to read than scrolling text it looks better overall.

I couldn't agree with you more. It's why I said the "my client is insisting on" I have tried to talk him out of it and still have hopes that I may win.

Do you have any idea of a similar system to the Beeb's. As a last resort
alternative I could put that to him.

Giles