Oh yes do what this guy suggests, I thought you wanted it across the whole length of the site.
Sorry about that.

Hopkins Programming wrote:

Take away the height restrictions on

#homenewsleft and #homenewsright

--Zachary

On 11/16/05, *Ben Logan* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi folks

    I am having a few problems with the way my footer is sitting in
    Firefox:

    I am using some templates based on the glish 3 column fixed width
    template.

    HTML
    http://www.spotlessdesign.com/development/bpt/index4.html

    CSS
    http://www.spotlessdesign.com/development/bpt/css/style4.css

    I cannot seem to get my footer to drop down below the two news
    story boxes
    on the homepage.  I have tried all manner of things including a
    clear fix,
    which is still in the css but does not seem to work.
    I am have also tried an invisible hr to drop it down but this does
    not do
    much either.

    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

    Cheers

    Ben

    <http://webstandardsgroup.org/>

http://www.hopkinsprogramming.net