Hi! All

I am the web production officer at Attorny General's . I have received feedback from Mac users using Safari to browse are unable to download attachments. The errors message that they get is " Safari can't find the server, can't find the Domain name?".  We are using relative links in _javascript_ to open the attachments.

Could please anyone shed light on what might be causing this. Our website is built on Lotus Notes.

Thanks!
Lakshmi Satyanarayana
Web Production Officer
Web Services
Information Technology Services
Attorney General's Department

Tel:   +612 9228 8417
Mo:     0403111907
Fax:   +612 9228 8269
Ex:      88417
Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged
or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient you must
not use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication.  If you have
received this message in error please delete the email and notify the sender.

Web Site

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au