On 11/18/05, Patrick Lauke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rick Faaberg
> You have many valid thoughts, and you express them well. :-)

So what, most of the ramblings of Geoff and I posted were invalid
and badly expressed? ;)

Yes, please validate your next ramble with one of the W3C's online tools please :p

I must admit I've been an avid follower of this thread aswell, and if it weren't for you jumping in with my exact same thoughts Patrick, Id've joined in long ago :)

In all seriousness, I see this whole discussion as a Good Thing®, and as long as it doesn't sink to the name calling level it should continue for as long as you guys (and anyone else who cares to jump in) have something pertinent to add.

--
Lindsay Evans
http://lindsayevans.com/