Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
kvnmcwebn wrote:
My big concerns: how to make these jump menus standards and seo friendly?

As others have mentioned, there are various usability issues. However, in these circumstances (insistent clients etc) we usually build the menu out of an unordered list then use Javascript to transform that into a dropdown list for those with JS. This means that your menu will be more search engine and screen reader friendly, while still looking the way your client prefers it

Consider it a 'white lie of web design'

Cheers
Lachlan