kvnmcwebn wrote:

"Nice script.
What sort of attribution would you like if I borrow it?"

It is brilliant Lachlan
i'd like to use it to if you don't mind.

Well, shucks, guys.

Like I said, I didn't write it. I've just checked with a colleague, and as far as we can recall (this was months ago) it was our idea and a subcontractor did it for us. So whilst anyone is welcome to take the idea, I can't speak for the exact code

On the other hand, it is remarkably simple to implement, so I can't imagine that you'd have too much difficulty working up something similar

Out of interest, surely there are other folks out there doing this kind of thing? Perhaps someone else has a script they actually own the copyright to that they are willing to share?

Cheers
Lachlan