On 11/25/05, csslist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> its designed to fit on a 800 x 600 and it fits right down to the bottom of
> the scroll area, sure the bottom of the reels arent showing and thats fine.

This is a 1:1 image of my browser viewport:
http://space.rdpdesign.com/reels.jpg

Notice the height of the viewport: 536 pixels. That's 64 pixels less than 600.

My laptop is a 15" widescreen. The default resolution for readable
text is 1280 x 768 pixels. My browser has the title bar, menu bar,
address bar, links bar, one toolbar, tabs, and the status bar at the
bottom. Then there's the thick windows bar below it. That accounts for
the 132 pixels of lost screen estate. Considering the popularity of
browser toolbars and tabbed browsing (soon to be standard in IE7) as
well as the popularity of widescreen displays (and even standard
displays at 768 pixels height), I'd say this layout isn't going to
work. You can take the feedback as constructive and revisit the
design, or you can ignore it, but if you choose to ignore it then this
isn't the list for you.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com