Hmm this is funny...

There's one person reporting it's blurry while another one calls it jagged.
Could this have something to do with font smoothing settings?

I do know the jagged look is because of ClearType not being enabled. Win2k doesn't even have it at all which will render any (especially large) text jaggy. Unfortunately there isn't much one can do about
that.

The lag is even stranger. I'm not experiencing it neither on my mac nor on my XP notebook...

Everyone thanks for the feedback so far. I do see I need to check on the javascript error.

- Marco