Just re-worked my photography site: www.focusontheclouds.com and wanted to get your opinions.  I've strayed into new territory - opting for a slightly-risky, dark background instead of sticking with a classic white background.  I'm interested to hear if you think it works...

Development has been mostly on the PC, so Mac users, let me know if you run into any obvious problems. Everything should be working good in Firefox and Opera - only thing that is missing in IE is the hover effect for photo lists.

Looking forward to your input and thanks for your help!

-Matt Harris
www.focusontheclouds.com