Hi Jay,

What extensions are you running. You can reply off-list, if desired.

Chris
On Nov 29, 2005, at 4:31 PM, Jay Gilmore wrote:

Felix Miata wrote:

Does the Web Developer Extension run in it with your old profile without fussing with it? I've been using both, but web dev only in 1.0.7 and separate profiles for each.

Yes. I just installed 1.5 into the 1.07 folder and of the 20 extensions I have installed only 3 didn't update or function.

Jay Gilmore
Developer/Consultant
Affordable Websites and Marketing Solutions for Real Small Business.
SmashingRed Web & Marketing
P) 902.529.0651
E) [EMAIL PROTECTED]