> I've never used it myself, but you might want to take a
> look at Joomla. It's compatible with Mambo at this point
> http://www.joomla.org/index.php?Itemid=44&option=com_faq&catid=7
> and the developers are at least are trying to be compliant
> and accessible
>  http://help.joomla.org/content/view/805/125/
>
> Cheers,
> Steve Ferguson - http://illumit.com/

Areas that Joomla is dealing with:
1) Frontend and backend accessibility considerations
2) Well formed, semantic code. Minimal cruft.
3) Appropriate use of markup
4) Design standards (e.g. looking at W3C Core Styles, what classes we really
need, correct use of classes)

I say this as part of the Usability and Accessibility Group within Joomla.
Whilst I'm not the actual core dev team, I have been helping out with ideas and
code architecture.

Joomla is going in the right direction. It's just not there yet..;)

Lawrence Meckan
Absalom Media
http:///www.absalom.biz