I managed to solve my problems by simply stepping around the issue. It does still leave the question of somehow removing the 3px space from around images in IE which is the root of the troubles I was having.

Thanks,

Joe Taylor
http://sitesbyjoe.com

Joseph R. B. Taylor wrote:

Greetings all,

I'm hoping one of you CSS gurus out there who remember the cures for all of IE's quirks can solve this float drop instance please.

Here's the mockup I need to code up: http://sausalito.sitesbyjoe.com/mockup.htm

Here's the coded up page thus far: http://sausalito.sitesbyjoe.com/default.asp

Firefox, Opera - everything lines up swell and dandy, but curse that IE! I'm stuck already with the occursed float drop.

Joe Taylor
http://sitesbyjoe.com