Patrick Lauke wrote:
Daisy
Could we drop the sexist (it's never a grandfather!), ageist digs at people who simply had the misfortune to be born 10, 20, 50 years too early?

Replace my previous statement with something non-gender/non-age
specific phrase to signify users who may have a average computer skills
and are not tech savvy.

I'll be sure to make sure all my future examples use "non-technologically inclined, gender indeterminent homo sapien" instead. Sure it's a mouthful, but we mustn't be sexist.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/