On 12/2/05, Jad Madi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We have alpha launched itoot.net yesterday, please give me your
> opinion, feedback, criticism

Looks good, no issues. That is to say, no issues with design and
performance. The about page could use some revisions. The quotation
marks aren't pretty (in fact, they are a hinder: they break the flow
of the sentence) and I'd like to know just a bit more about the
company (it's a company website? Can't tell from the front page _at
all_, and this time I'm not sure if that's good).

Good luck with pushing it into (real) alphas, betas and point aughts! :)

-Rob.