On 12/3/05, Lachlan Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Be aware that an XML 1.0 parser that was not built for XML 1.1 as well,
> will fail with a well-formedness error if version="1.1" is encountered
> in the declaration.  For XML 1.0, the XML declaration is optional.

Wait, so you are saying that I could serve application/xhtml+xml to
modern browsers without the xml declaration? What about declaring the
stylesheets in xml declarations at the top of the document? I thought
that was required.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com