Sarah Peeke (XERT) wrote:
Lachlan Hunt wrote:
Sarah Peeke (XERT) wrote:
Just wondering if there is an altenative to textarea wrap="soft" (for e.g.) that validates.

Just wondering why you need it. In which non-obsolete browser does the value soft have any effect upon rendering or submission?

I'm modifying some of the Zen Cart code to ensure validation.

That doesn't answer the question and explain *why* you need it.

The FF Tidy plugin gives a warning on the wrap attribute, and I'm hoping to do a find and replace to fix it.

Soft is the default value, so it's completely unnecessary.  Remove it.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/