I find it hard to believe but it looks like it's using an image file to draw
the button?!?!

I'v enever noticed this before. Perhaps I've never had buttons that long.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tim Burgan
Sent: Thursday, 8 December 2005 11:46 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [WSG] Lengthy form buttons

Does anyone have a clue as to why this happens:

IE6.0 only on XP makes form buttons display really pixelated what the
button's width gets to a certain size.

It doesn't seem to occur is any Mac browsers, and no other Win browsers or
versions

More specifically, when either the label is >= 19 characters, or the width
is >= 192 pixels.

Form buttons without width defined:
<http://www.timburgan.com/submit-button.htm>

Form buttons with width defined:
<http://www.timburgan.com/submit-button-width.htm>

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get around this?

Tim