Hi Guys,

I am working on a web site for my Student Guild and I would love some
feedback. It has been done very quickly and a lot of the content is
still being prepared but I have tried to keep standards and
accessibility in mind.
http://www.lloydy.id.au/guilddev/

It validates but I would love feedback about whats good, bad and ugly
and what I can do to fix it. I know the menus are a bit dodgy, I tried
to use the Sucerkfish article from ALA as a guide but it isn't working
anywhere near as smoothly as theirs does - especially on different
browsers :-(

My question relates to the footer of the page. We currently have a
black bar which sits very nicely at the bottom of each page... until
you scroll. It sits there and goes over the content. Without using
frames is there an easy way to either keep it positioned at very
bottom unless the page is longer (We want it visible on short pages
without space below it...).

Oh and another question (Sorry to be a pain): on pages where there is
not much content like this:
http://www.lloydy.id.au/guilddev/index.php?/representation/evp/
The white box doesn't flow down below the floated side menu. I know if
I float the main box it will go the right height but then its width
goes whacky and I loose all control over it.

Thanks in advance! I hope I am not being stupid and there will be ways
to fix these problems :-)

Regards,

Lloyd