From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Stephen Stagg
Sent: Friday, 16 December 2005 12:11 AM
To: WSG
Subject: [WSG] Browser Resolutions

Slightly off-list but important all the same.

I traditionally design sites to look good at 800x600 and best at 1024x768.
Now, tho, it seems as if users visiting with resolutions of 800x600 are
around the 1% margin.  Could those of you with access to good stats packages
for your sites please tell what the %es of  users with different resolutions
is.  I KNOW that a good site should display well at any resolution BUT when
it comes to things like down-sampling images and the like, this sort of info
can be very useful.

Thanks

Stephen