Guys and gals,

If the Mac / Linux users would be so kind as to take a peek at this page:

http://sausalito.sitesbyjoe.com/default.asp

I had posted this about 2 weeks ago and everyone ripped it apart, thank you, and I have made most the changes everyone mentioned that would make this layout better.

I have just added an underscore hack to fix a placement problem in IE/Win (6), hopefully this didn't cause any other browser to freak out. FYI - the placement problem was a classic mystery 3 pixel space on the left of my flash movie.

If anything seems bad, please let me know at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!

Joe Taylor
http://sitesbyjoe.com