Spark wrote:
 I use this W3C document as a reference to know which tag may go inside other:

http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/xhtml-modularization-19990406/DTD/doc/xhtml1-t.elt.html

 I never found nothing else like that (such a DTD visual
representation), but what I want to know is: is it the latest version?

No, it's not.

how may I know that ?

If you go to the beginning of the spec (remove the /DTD/... from the URI).

http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/xhtml-modularization-19990406/

Read the status and you'll see that it's an old working draft and that the latest version can be found at http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/

Specifically, I believe this is the closest to what you're looking for.

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/abstract_modules.html

However, may I ask what your reason for choosing XHTML is? If you're simply looking for a good reference for elements and their content models, the index of elements in HTML4 is more suitable for most authors.

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/elements.html

I checked today to answer a question about tags inside LI , and found
by this very document, you may use any H tags , but H1 . Would it be a
typo ?
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/xhtml-modularization-19990406/DTD/doc/xhtml1-t.elt.html#li

Yes, it would be.  There is no <h> element in XHTML 1.x.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/