Olá!

I've installed the microsoft web developer toolbar and it seems to be incompatible (surprise!) with the AIS Web Accessibility Toolbar -- it made all the buttons disappear. I've tried to reinstall the AIS toolbar, but it had no effect.

I enjoyed a lot the DOM explorer of the microsoft toolbar, but the AIS has a lot of useful functions... It would be perfect to have them both working. Does anyone know how to solve the incompatibility problem?

Obrigado!

Roberto Gorjão

Justin Thorp wrote:

As an alternative, you may want to check out the AIS Web Accessibility Toolbar for IE. It is a great tool.
http://www.nils.org.au/ais/web/resources/toolbar/install.html

Sincerely,
Justin thorp