From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ric Raftis
Sent: Saturday, 31 December 2005 4:25 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Hi all, need some help with a peekaboo bug in IE - SOLVED

G'day Barrie,

I think what you need here is called the Holly Hack.  It fixes ul, li
problems that IE mucks up.  CSS for my sites where I use uls include:-

/* Fix IE. Hide from IE Mac \*/
* html #navbar ul li { float: left; }
* html #navbar ul li a { height: 1%; }
/* End */

Reference: http://www.communitymx.com/content/article.cfm?page=2&cid=C37E0

Regards,

Ric

Barrie North wrote:

>How weird, it was being caused by the styles on the ul in the black
>main menu box. I don't know why that would shift the whole column, o well.
>
>Barrie North
>Compass Design

This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com