My partner and I have a tagboard on our site and it looks greate in FF, but when you view in IE there are round bullets. Can someone help me get rid of the bullets? My partner did email the creator of the tagboard, but never heard back.

Unfortunately, I cannot offer the link because it sits behind our paid members area with a passgate. I can show you the CSS here in the email if that is ok.

Any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated!

This CSS comes with the tagboard, so it's not my code:

#chatoutput {
/* Height of the shoutbox*/
height: 250px;
/*Uncomment width below*/
/*width: 170px;*/
/* Horizontal Scrollbar Killer */
padding: 6px 8px;
/* Borders */
border: 1px solid #efc1c3;
border-width: 1px;
font: 10px helvetica, arial, sans-serif;
color: #9a9a9a;
background: #FFFFFF;
overflow: auto;
margin-top: 10px;