#sizer {width:_expression_(document.body.clientWidth > 1554 ? "402px" : "75%" );}

I would prefer not to have to fiddle with the proportions of the buttons just for IE, so would it be possible for someone to translate that _expression_ into plain english for me so I can fiddle with the numbers instead? I don't understand what they're all doing, so it's difficult to know where to make the changes I need.

Cheers,

Seona.

All the above means:

"if the screen width is wider than 1554px then #sizer will be 402px wide, or else it will 75% of the screen width"

I hope that was clear enough, it's the best I came up with ;-)

All the best and good luck

Paolo Dodet