Love the design, but just one thing about the background.

The dotted line fluctuates at the edge of each repetition, because
there are dots right on the edges. I don't know if you can
add/subtract a pixel in on one side of the graphic easily, or whether
this'll interfere with the other repeating patterns below... I don't
even know if it is entirely unintentional! Just thought I'd point it
out incase it was an oversight :)

Josh