This may be a bit off-topic, but I saw a few people mentioning GIMP. I'm a long time Photoshop user (since version 5.0), and Photoshop has been one of the excuses for staying a Windows user.

Has anyone been a longtime Photoshop user and switched to GIMP, and not looked back?

Maybe just email me if this is the case rather than pollute the list anymore than I just have.

Thanks,

Joseph R. B. Taylor
Sites by Joe, LLC
http://sitesbyjoe.com