Hi All

I have an unordered list as a left hand nav bar inside a div floated left.
It works fine in IE6 and Firefox1.5, but in IE5.5, whenever a list item
spreads over two lines, the second line is shifted to the left.

It looks like the first line is indented, but I think the second line is
actually outdented. Did I just invent a new word?

I have played with margins, padding, text align and text-indent. I even
removed the float on the container div and the problem persists.

Has anyone encountered this before?

Glen Wallis