Hi,

I've very nearly finished the new design of my site, available at
http://www.stillbreathing.co.uk/design2006/ (css at
http://www.stillbreathing.co.uk/design2006/styles/chocolate_and_coffee/s
creen.css), however I have a problem in IE6/Win. The header background
(the bit with the sunflower) is being repeated, then doing all manner of
strange things when the menu is rolled over.

I've had a look through QuirksMode but not found quite the same problem.
Can the wise persons on this esteemed list please point me in the right
direction?

Many thanks

Chris Taylor
Senior Web Developer
Egton - Leading suppliers of ICT Infrastructure, application software &
value added services.
Telephone: 01132031636
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the original addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, please delete this
message, and notify us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by my
firm nor can I conclude contracts on its behalf unless otherwise
indicated by an authorised representative independently of this message.

Egton reserves the right to monitor, intercept and (where appropriate)
read all incoming and outgoing communications. By replying to this
message and where necessary you are taken as being aware of and giving
consent to such monitoring, interception and reading.

Egton is a division of Egton Medical Information Systems Limited.
Registered in England. No 2117205.

Registered Office: Park House Mews, 77 Back Lane, Off Broadway,
Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 4RF