From: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:wsg@webstandardsgroup.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 6:31 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: digest for wsg@webstandardsgroup.org

I have been trying to get Thierry's TJKDropdown http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/dropdown/demo.asp
menu to work, but the js has me over a barrel.

IE Win (surprise) is exploded to reveal the whole menu and I think it has to do with how the js is (or isn't) linked to my page.

I realise that I don't need all of the css on these sheets (and that there are validation errors), but I have left it all there until I fix this issue at which point I will weed it down to the bare necessities.

Any help would be appreciated.

page here:
http://www.fractal.ca/testasite/LNS/index2.html

(way too many) css files here: