As far as I have read and tried Ruby, it is basically just a new
language, in my opinion PHP is still the best Server Side Language
around, but perhaps I should do some more tries on Ruby as I have thus
far.

Besides, Ruby on Rails is a simple form of Ruby, where very little
programming is required, but gives you "less" control of it, in my
opinion.  But I thank thee again for bring up the language in
question.

Regards,
Svip - sviip.dk