Get your code to validate then repost if it still happens. I notice about 40 errors when I ran it through.

Joseph R. B. Taylor
Sites by Joe, LLC
http://sitesbyjoe.com
(609)335-3076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Roberto Gorjão wrote:
Olá a todos,

In this page - http://www.ouronor.com/problems/maquete.htm - I have a semi-hidden menu (flash inside a div). This menu has only a visible tip which is right below the logo. If you press it, the menu slides down... well, it should, but Firefox (only in windows, curiously) is the only browser that refuses to acknowledge its presence there. Funny thing: if you roll down the page till its end and back again, it starts working. Does anyone know how to solve this?

CSS is here: http://www.ouronor.com/CSS/problems/screen.css

Also, the background disappears in Opera 8 Win...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Saudações,

Roberto