From: "tee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Greetings,

I have a simple CSS vertical menu, nothing fancy, no graphic used for background. Client wants to add extra pages in one of the menu tab, I have PV II MM2 but really prefer not to use it as it requires me to change all menu tabs and turn the css background color to graphic (unless I am mistaken!).
Any idea?

Hi Tee,

MM2 is a legacy system, released in early 2002. You might want to have a look at our more modern systems. The "so-called" pure CSS menus simply use CSS for behavior in modern browsers, while falling back to javascript for the overwhelming majority of browsers. This is a hot topic, but not one I would have the time to debate in this forum. Those menus can be made to do multiple flyouts, but present usability issues to people using a mouse.

--
Al Sparber
PVII

"Designing with CSS is sometimes like barreling down a crumbling mountain road at 90 miles per hour secure in the knowledge that repairs are scheduled for next Tuesday".