Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on my question?

--Zachary

On 1/30/06, Hopkins Programming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello all!

I re-did my website (http://www.hopkinsprogramming.net/) a while back in an effort to update its look and improve the quality of the coding behind it.

Right now, it looks perfect, just like I want it to.  But, I need to improve/clean up the XHTML coding behind it - eg, properly structure the page, designing first for Lynx and text based browsers, then going back and making everything pretty for modern browsers through CSS.

Do you all have any suggestions on the proper kinds of things that should end up in the heading (<h1>-<h3>) tags?  Like, is my site title or my page title supposed to be in <h1>?

I greatly appreciate your suggestions and input.

--Zachary Hopkins

[EMAIL PROTECTED]