It's my understanding that "em" is the very best way as it'll work with the user's preferred text size. "px" obviously gives you the most control as the designer, but doesn't scale in IE when the user changes their text size.

There are other existing issues, but that pretty much covers it.

I myself use both depending on the situation. I've never used a "%" measurement.

Hopefully that helps.

Joseph R. B. Taylor
Sites by Joe, LLC
http://sitesbyjoe.com
(609)335-3076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Roberto Santana wrote:
Hello,

Which unit is better for web site font size? em px % ...

Thanks!
Roberto Santana