Another option is to copy the text out of the PDF and stick it on the page. I personally hate PDF's on sites (annoying to read). Especially multi-page versions. Just think how that text would help your page rank for that page if it wasn't a PDF...just a thought!

Joseph R. B. Taylor
Sites by Joe, LLC
http://sitesbyjoe.com
(609)335-3076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
Conyers, Dwayne, Mr [C] wrote:

You can embed the PDF with code like this:

Eek...it's already bad enough when a PDF opens in the browser-based viewer, rather than the full Acrobat application. I'd say, as it's not a web native format, that the best strategy would be to just link to the PDF (and ideally force a download via appropriate MIME settings on the server to send it as an octet stream).