Terrence Wood wrote:
>> a marketing-oriented person would probably eat you for lunch
> I doubt it. I spent over a decade in marketing =)
>
> Besides, a solution for getting topics above the fold has already been
> discussed in this thread.

Which one are you referring to?
A "serie of anchor links at the top of the page that jump down to the
required content."?
AFAIK, it has been mentionned but not "discussed"; and FWIW, I don't think
it is better in term of usability/accessibility, and what about semantic? I
believe the document is more coherent with the answers following the
questions rather than split in 2 groups,: the questions, the answers. Which
brings a "out of context" issue that doesn't exist with a Definition List.
And since we're talking about "browser feature", what about printing the
page? ;)

Regards,
Thierry | www.TJKDesign.com