You can always get the google "search this site", or you can find free scripts that search html documents, usually in the asp/php flavor.

If the content of your site (articles and such) is databased, its very easy to write a search engine for that.

Joseph R. B. Taylor
Sites by Joe, LLC
http://sitesbyjoe.com
(609)335-3076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Todd Gleaton wrote:
Hello Everyone,
As I said in the Subject...this maybe a little off topic but I thought I
would ask the group since I am having a hard time finding what I am
looking for.
I am looking for a Search script to put on a website that will have
about 35 to 40 web pages in it.  Most of the scripts I've found through
looking you have to pay annually.  I am looking for preferably....a free
script or at least one I can buy for a 1 time fee. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks....tg